Get in touch with the NySMAC secretariat and members.
c/o Norwegian Polar Institute
P.O. box 6606 Langnes
N-9296 Tromsø, Norway
Phone: +47 7775 05 00
Secretary: Ingrid H. Storhaug
- University of Groningen (UoG), The Netherlands. Representative: , chair
- Korea Polar Research Institute (KOPRI), South Korea. Representative: , vise chair
- Natural Environment Research Council (NERC), UK. Representative:
- Chinese Arctic and Antarctic Administration (CAA), China. Representative:
- GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam (GFZ), Germany. Representative:
- Alfred Wegener Institute (AWI), Germany. Representative:
- Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR), Italy. Representative:
- Institut Polaire Francais, Paul Emile Victor (IPEV), France. Representative:
- National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR), India. Representative:
- National Institute of Polar Research (NIPR), Japan. Representative:
- Northern Research Institute Tromsø (NORUT), Norway. Representative:
- Norwegian Institute for Air Research (NILU), Norway. Representative:
- Norwegian Mapping Authority (NMA), Norway. Representative:
- Norwegian Polar Institute (NPI), Norway. Representative:
- Andøya Space Center (ASC), Norway. Representative:
- The University Centre in Svalbard (UNIS), Norway. Representative:
- University of Tromsø (UiT), Norway. Representative:
- Stockholm University (SU), Sverige. Representative:
Common to all members
- Kings Bay AS (KB), Norway.
- Svalbard Science Forum (SSF), Norway.
- The Research Council of Norway (RCN), Norway.
- Svalbard Integrated Arctic Earth Observing System (SIOS).
Any scientific institution that runs a long-term programme based in Ny-Ålesund and/or has significant research activities in Ny-Ålesund is eligible to join NySMAC as a member. New members are accepted following a consensus decision by NySMAC.